Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Tall Ship Lunch Cruise
- Included in price:
- 2 hours sailing Experience on a 1850’s style authentic Tall Ship Discover Sydney harbour in style! Delicious Lunch. An opportunity to hoist the sails or steer the ship if you wish!
- What to bring:
- Please consider the weather on the day. We suggest soft low heel shoes, hat, wet weather gear (if it looks like rain) and a warm jacket. You are welcome to bring a small cushion if required. We also suggest you bring sunscreen. No sharp heeled shoes will be permitted.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- All children welcome onboard.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Sydney Harbour, New South Wales
- Departure time:
1:45 PM Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- We depart from either Campbell's Cove or Ives Steps depending on the date that you book. Please ensure that you contact the tour operator at least 24hrs prior to departure to confirm your departure location. Please make sure to be there at least 15 min prior to sailing time for boarding.
- 2 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
- Sydney, The Rocks and Sydney Harbour
- Departs From
- Sydney and Sydney Harbour
Experience the unforgettable thrill of cruising on Sydney Harbour in classic style and comfort while enjoying a delicious lunch.
Set sail for a wonderful adventure! We will cruise past all of Sydney’s biggest attractions including Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and Admiralty House. You will discover Sydney’s rich history and some of the stories and tales behind these iconic landmarks.
During the cruise you will hear about the amazing story of Sydney's only authentic timber tall ships, there will even be an opportunity for a guided tour below deck.
A short while into the cruise we give all our passengers the opportunity to get involved and help us hoist and set the sails! This is a truly unique part of your experience aboard a Tall Ship, as you watch the wind furl the sails and feel its strength carry the ship across the harbour. The moment the wind takes over and the sound of the engine fades away is like stepping back in time, an experience thousands of sailors across the ages have felt, as they stood on this very deck!
If you'd like to heave on a rope you can - otherwise simply sit back, relax and enjoy, while the crew, chef and the barman are all at your service!
Prices & Availability
Prices for 27 March 2019.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Tall Ship Lunch Cruise
Child: WAS: $55.00 NOW: $49.00
Family: WAS: $273.00 NOW: $247.00
Pensioner: WAS: $109.00 NOW: $99.00